Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PUBLIX 11/23/11, SPENT $8.59, SAVED 88%





How many of you out there eat Thanksgiving dinner mid afternoon so you could eat some turkey sandwiches later that night? I still haven't decided if I am going out with the crazy people to do the Black Friday thing at midnight. Do I want to do it? The answer is no but my daughter is trying to convince me to go with her.

I forgot to do the Sargento Cheese deal with the free eggs from the All The Trimmings Book and I had to buy my rolls today for those turkey sandwiches. Now all I had to do was come up with a $50 order to use my $5 off $50 publix coupon as well as my Living Social Winn Dixie coupon. This is what I came up with. By the way, my total before coupons was $50.34...now that is cutting it too close!

4 Sargento Shredded Cheddar
2 Iced Tea
2 Potato Rolls
6 Cream Cheese
3 Pancake mix
4 Velveeta Mac & Cheese
2 Swanson Chicken Broth
1 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter
3 Limes
1 Pie Crust
2 Doz. Eggs
5 lb. sugar
1 Oscar Mayer Bacon

It sure doesn't take long to get to $50! After my coupons and PQ and WD coupon, my total was $8.59. I've got enough cream cheese to get me through the holidays and I see some Parmasean Cream Cheese Dip in my future (recipe below).

PARMASEAN CREAM CHEESE DIP

2 pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup parmasean cheese
1/4 cup scallions
10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

Mix all together and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Get ready to inhale the whole thing! Serve with the Triscit Crackers you got for $.85 a box this week! I guarantee everyone will want the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment