Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

ENJOY THE CITY VOUCHER READY TO REDEEM

Those of you who bought the Living Social Enjoy the City booklet should have received an e-mail stating your vouchers are ready. Go to etcls.com HERE to redeem.

Simply write down your voucher number from the e-mail they sent you and go to the above website to give them your name and mailing address. You books with your $5/$30 Winn Dixie coupons will be arriving shortly.

Then sit back and enjoy the fact that you know you will be saving an additional $5 off your groceries for many, many weeks to come.

Every time they do this deal I buy books. This way I know I am assured that I will have $$ off coupons everytime I go to the store. Knowing I spent $30 on $60 worth of coupons brings a BIG smile to my face! Next time I may spend $40 to get $100 worth of coupons. That ultimately is the best deal!!

Check with your specific store because some stores will allow you to use multiples without separating your order! Don't forget to use the $5/$50 Publix coupon this week when buying your Thanksgiving deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment