Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PUBLIX 11/30/11, SPENT $25.52 BEFORE GAS CARDS



Today was the last day of the gas card deal. I brought out my rainchecks for items that I would use anyway and brought my total up to $88.31 before coupons. After my three gas cards at $40 each, my bill was $208.31.

My total after my coupons was $145.52. That means I paid $25.52 for all these groceries and received three $50 gas cards.

When I was walking out of the store I found 2 receipts that someone had crumbled up and they totaled over $30. I walked back in the store and was able to buy 1 more gas card without even buying any groceries! I was able to get a total of 8 gas cards this week.

This week I bought:

Zuchhine
Ginger
Eggs
Bibb Lettuce
2 Naturally Fresh Lite Dressing
Publix Crumbled Blue Cheese
2 Luna Bars
1 Scott Bath Tissue
1 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
2 Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit
2 J&J Guaze Pads
3 Neosporin
6 All Detergent - used RC
4 Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Treats
1 Stouffers Mac and Cheese
6 Smart Balance Milk - used RC

I found a booklet in the Publix pharmacy that was called Diabeties Awareness. It had a coupon for $3/2 wyb a J&J and Neosporin Product. When I stacked that PQ with a $2 MQ for Neosporin and a $1/1 coupon for J&J, I was able to get all the products for FREE. I did the deal three times to bring up my total for the gas card deal. You can do a deal similar to this using the coupons from the green adv. flyer but you will have to buy 2 J&J items until Dec. 9th.

My daughter will be coming home from college in 2 weeks for the winter break so my milk will disappear really fast! When she was home for the Thanksgiving break my milk was gone! I feel sorry for any of you with multiple children who love milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment