Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

PUBLIX 11/28/11, SPENT $23.88 NOT INCLUDING 4 GAS CARDS





Shopping at Publix after Thanksgiving is ALWAYS a letdown. Publix made the letdown a little bit easier by offering us the gas card deal. But there was literally nothing I saw in the ad that enticed me in...so hello rainchecks!

I pulled out several rainchecks and I had coupons to match up with every single one of them. Does it surprise you? This is what I bought:

10 Dr. Pepper (all FREE using RC from last week and yell. adv. flyer q)You will notice they are still in my car because they are being donated.
6 Rondele Garlic Herb Cheese - FREE plus $3.00 overage
6 Publix Raisen Bran Cereal - used $1 PQ to pay only $.49 a box
6 Vanity Fair Napkins, 100 ct. - used RC from last week and got all for FREE
6 Vanity Fair Bowls - used MQ's and 3 yell. adv. flyer Q
6 Hefty Trash Bags - used RC and 6-$1.00 q's
2 Schick Shave Cream - used FREE q's from mftr
1 Scott Bath Tissue
4 Hungry Jack Pancake Mix - FREE with TQ
2 pkgs. squash
2 Luna Bars
Saurkraut
Bananas

My total before coupons was $106.44 and was $23.88 after all coupons. I then added 4 gas cards to make my total $183.88. The trash bags alone were normally $7.59 each which would have been $45.54 plus tax if I didn't have a RC!

My trip was a complete success! I tried to spend the least amount OOP to get the most gas cards I could. I had a few other items to buy like milk, salad dressing, nappa cabbage, etc. but decided to do them on my next visit because they only had three 1/2 gallons of milk left. I have a raincheck for 6 so I tried to make my total above as close to $100 as possible. I will go back and get my additional items and get my total to $50 before coupons to get 2 more gas cards.

This gas card week was definitely not as good as the last where I got 22 gas cards! I still have some of those left...$500 worth to be exact!

No comments:

Post a Comment