Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

WALGREENS AND FREE MINTS




Do you want some FREE mints? Well, almost free! Just pay for the first one and you will get a catalina for another FREE box of mints. I went to 2 Walgreens and did this and got 9 of them!

The second store I went to I had a young cute cashier who just thought it was a hoot! So I went back and did the deal 6 times! I still have another catalina left and will probably go to the SR 16 Walgreens tomorrow to get a few more!

Be prepared for this "rolling" deal to stop at anytime. I'm assuming that since it isn't a Register Reward deal, it will keep going until they catch it. I will update tomorrow to let you know if it will still spit out a new one!

Looks like I will have the freshest breath in St. Augustine!

In case you are wondering, there are still plenty left on the shelf!

UPDATE: I DID THIS AGAIN TODAY, SUNDAY, AND GOT ANOTHER CATALINA. THIS JUST KEEPS ON GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment