Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WHAT TO BUY AND NOT BUY AT DOLLAR STORE

If you were watching the news this morning, you saw this about Dollar Stores. I thought it was pretty interesting. Some of it is just a no brainer and others surprised me.

DON'T BUY

Toys - I believe this one. I think they often break right after you leave the store!
Vitamins - They don't have the same nutritional value.
Foil - Not good quality and could start on fire!
Extension cords, Power Strips and Batteries

BUY

Shampoo
Cleaning Supplies
Spices - this one surprised me! Dollar Store here I come!
Greeting Cards
Socks - Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. well about toys - i have found some quality toys in dollar store - like littlest pet shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you can find some good ones periodically, but I am just reporting what I heard! I have had good and bad toys! I did go today and buy some spices including poultry seasoning for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete