Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

MY CVS RUN 11/27/11




God was smiling down on me today. Yesterday my daughter told me she needed contact solution. Believe it or not, that is the one item I do not stock. She also found 6 twin pack boxes of Glade Plug-ins that apparently had her name written all over them!

She asked if I could please stop at CVS since I have all those ECB's and get her some contact solution and the Glade warmer for the refills she found. I was supposed to stop last night after church and I forgot. This is where the God smiling down on me comes in!

I got up at 3:30 am because I couldn't sleep and decided to put together my CVS list for today. Guess what is on it! Yep! Contact Solution for $8.99, get $8.99 ECB's back. The Glade warmers were also on sale for $.99 each and there was a $2 off 2 coupon, making them totally FREE!

Thank you Lord! You blessed me today with a sale on contact solution and Glade warmers. Instead of spending $14.01 for 2 boxes of solution and 2 boxes of warmers, I paid $1.07 for 2 boxes of contact solution and 8 boxes of Glade warmers!

And the best part...I received two $8.99 ECB's back, a total of $17.98. The fun really comes into play when you have $40 in ECB's left at the end of the year and you have to go in and spend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment