Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

PUBLIX 11/20/11, SPENT $22.88, SAVED 86%





My husband and I just got back today from a relaxing and fun camping trip to Ft. Clinch in Fernandina Beach. The first night was very cold and all I packed was a hoodie. So I doubled up on the hoodies, flannel pants and socks and sat under a couple of blankets and was fine!

I grabbed all my paper and canned items while I was in Fernandina and saved the bulk of my shopping for here. I ran into Publix today and did an awesome job. My bill before coupons was $114 and after coupons was $22.88. This is what I bought:

6 Dr. Pepper (ALL FREE plus $1 MM with hangtag I had) BOGO sale with BOGO Yell Adv. Flyer Q
(4 not shown)
Quart half & half
Tropicana Orange Juice
Fresh Pineapple
2 pkgs. green beans
Zucchini
bananas
2 Stuffing
6 Cream Cheese
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
1 Publix Butter
3 Crescent Rolls
Jimmy Dean Sausage
2 Evaporated Milk
2 Sour Cream
2 Cool Whip
4 Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
Publix White Mountain Bread
Feta Cheese
2 Degree Deodorant
2 Bounty Paper Towel
Turkey Roasting Pan
10 Oral B Toothbrush
8 Nyquil/Dayquil trial size
3 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste

My savings after coupons and sales was 86%.

Remember, the Dr. Pepper is all FREE. When you stack the BOGO sale with the BOGO coupon in the yellow advantage flyer, you get them all for free. That is why I bought 6 of them!

I used the last of my stocking spree sheets and MQ's for the Nyqui and Toothbrushes. I only paid $.50 for all those toothbrushes. I like to have them on hand in case someone spends the night and forgets their toothbrush or to keep in the camper.

My store also lets me use two $5/$50 PQ and two $5/$30 WD Q to take $20 off my bill!

UPDATE: Would you believe when I got home I found my coupon for the orange juice and cool whip totaling $2. My total should have been $20.88!! I hate when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment