Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PUBLIX...I'M IMPRESSED!

WOW! I'm impressed! I went over to the Publix website today to register for the Fitness and Nutrition Sweepstakes. While I was there, I posted on their wall about my experience with their "Sweet-n-Low product.

Well, I guess that means I have to tell you the story!

My husband bought a box of Publix brand "Sweet-n-Low". I could embellish the story and tell you he knew there wasn't a coupon available for the name brand, but I would be fibbing! Normally I don't buy store brands because a name brand is always cheaper with a sale and coupon.

So we taste the sweetener in our tea and can't tell any difference. Forward ahead a few months. We needed more...yes, we drink a lot of tea! I bought the same kind because there was no coupon available and the Publix brand was considerably cheaper.

But this time it was different. One packet went in the tea and then another and yet another. There was no change in the taste. I didn't believe him so I tried it and had the same results. It didn't sweeten it AT ALL!

I posted it on the Publix wall and no lie, there was a response from them in 5 minutes! They were going to pass along the information.

I will keep you posted as to what happens in this "sweet" saga.

Thanks Publix for such a quick response!

No comments:

Post a Comment