Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

PUBLIX 11/11/11, SPENT $15.15, SAVED 90%





I ran out of the house today to go to Publix and left my list on the counter. I had my coupons with me so I just had to get what I had coupons for plus what I remembered on my list. I had a raincheck for the Athenos Feta Cheese so I used that as well with the $.75 off blinkies.

A special thanks to Michelle T. for giving me her extra blinkies!!

I took advantage of the toothbrushes for $.05 each and the overage from the Sundown Vitamins, Phazayme, and NyQuil.

This is what I bought:

12 Athenos Feta Cheese
6 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
2 Nestle Break & Bake Cookies
Eggs
3 Smart Balance Milk (only 2 pictured)
4 Progresso Chicken Broth
Publix Iced Tea
6 Nestle Chocolate Chips (use by date is 6/13)
2 Pompeil Olive Oil
Bakery Rye Bread
3 Ore-Ida French Fry
2 Idaho Mashed Potatoes
2 Sundown Vitamins
3 NyQuil Trial Size
6 Ricola Cough Drops

I was also able to use two $3 off $30 PQ's and two $5 off $30 WD q's from the Living Social Book.

I then went to Stewarts and got Italian Sausage to make my Sausage and Corn Chowder tonight (forgot to take some out of freezer) and sweet potatoes for $.49 a lb.
6 Oral B Toothbrushes

Spending $15 for all the above stuff was awesome! I can say one thing...this trip was pleasurable compared to my Walmart trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment