Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

CVS 5/5/12, SPENT $.89

My trip to CVS today was a somewhat of a success. I was able to get 6 bottles of Dove Shampoo/ Conditioner using my $5 ECB, three $3/2 from 7/29 RP, and a $5 off wyb $15 in beauty items from magic coupon machine. I had to throw in a $1 bag of Doritos in order to use all the above coupons.

My net OOP was $.89 and I got back a $5 ECB to replace the one I used!

I wanted to do the deal with the Dove deodorant but they were sold out at the two stores I went to. I was able to get a raincheck for both the shampoo, conditioner and deodorant because I bought the last of the shampoo and conditioner.

This is Lindsay's favorite shampoo and conditioner so I was happy to pay $.89 for all of it!

I still have another $5 ECB to use and I was going to do the Fiber One Brownies and Fiber One Bars deal. I decided not to do it because it would mean I would have to eat them all (3 pts. each on WW) and didn't know if I could do it before they expired. I guess I will hold out for next week or use my raincheck from the shampoo deal above and do that one again with my raincheck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment