Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

PUBLIX 8/26/12

I took advantage of the Hood milk deal I told you about and stocked up on some more All Laundry Detergent. We are good at our house now for  probably a good year and a half!! I love when I don't have to spend money each week on non-edible items!! This is what I bought:

2 Peanut Butter (used two $1/1 PQ)
Lg. Bag Baby Carrots
Cantelope
4 Hood Milk (these will last me until October with the one I bought yesterday) Used 4 $1/1 MQ)
1 Paul Newman Pizza ($ MQ)
2 Hefty Paper Plates (ordered $1/2 MQ)
5 All Detergent
2 Garnier Styling Products (only $.99 each using MQ and TQ)

Believe it or not my total before coupons was $55. I wanted to run and add 2 more milk to my bill to bring it up to $60 to use two $5/$30, but decided not to push it. My total after coupons and only one $5 WD coupon was $28 which is what my detergent and milk would have cost.

I would have skipped this week altogether but I knew this is probably the last time this year we see Hefty Paper Plates BOGO. We will see Chinet BOGO around the holiday time but I just use those for special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment