Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

FOUND SOME GOOD DEALS!

I was heading  to Jax today to spend some much needed shopping time with a good friend. We were meeting in the Bealls Outlet parking lot and she called me and said she was going to be late. No worries! I'll just step in Bealls Outlet and wait for you.

I found the deal of the century in there! I found a $220 italian leather purse with the retail price still on it. It was priced at Bealls Outlet for a mere $99, quite a bargain for a $220 leather purse. But as fate would have it there was a pink circle on it which meant it was 70% off! To top it off I was able to use the 15% for 49 years and younger. (OK...you caught me! I use my daughters card on Friday to get the discount!) and then I had a gift card for $15 so my final OOP was $9.61!! They had one left so head on over if you want one!

The purse feels like butter and has one strap and a zipper on the outside which is a requirement when I buy purses! I fell right into the honey hole and wasn't even trying!

I also found Not Your Daughter Jeans (2 pair) in the clearance section in a size 14 and 16 for about $15 a pair! I can't remember the exact price but they were real cheap. If you are not familiar with these jeans you need to try a pair on! They are awesome! They reguarly sell for about $100 a pair. If these are your size I would run there and pick them up!

Then we headed to Jax and I was on the hunt for sandles. I have a hard time because most flip flops are not comfortable. I was able to find a cute pair of Tahari sandles for $25 and another pair reduced to $8. On top of that it was tax free so I was one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment