Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

UPDATE ON ETC BOOKS

We filled our quota!! I placed the order for the ETC books. The Jacksonville book is sold out so I had to get the Florida Ultimate Edition. It also includes the WD $5/$30 coupons and also the following:

Winn Dixie
Buca di Beppo
Medieval Times
Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
Titanic The Experience
Capone’s Dinner & Show
Arabian Nights
Planet Hollywood
Grand Palms Hotel & Resort
Tampa Yankees
Roger Dean Stadium
Weeki Wackee Springs
Florida Aquarium
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Mote Aquarium
Sawgrass Recreation Park
Palm Beach Zoo
Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
Naples Zoo
Lion Country Safari
Old Town Theme Park
Congo River Golf
Ripley’s Believe It or Not
Sun Splash Waterpark
Boomers
Imaginarium
Wonder Works
Stoneybrook West Golf Club
Stoneybrook Golf Club
Rock Springs Ridge
Twin Rivers Golf
Remington Golf Club
Links at 434, The
Regal Entertainment Group
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Sports Authority
Catherines
Fashion Bug
1-800 Flowers
Avis
Budget

I have two people on a waiting list...Emily and Nicole. If you decide you don't want your book because we couldn't get the Jacksonville book, let me know. If I continue to get a response from this and we get 12 more people, I will order another set. If anyone on the original list wants another set and we get enough people, we will do this all over again!!!

Thank you everyone so we all can get a good price on these wonderful books!

Here are the names of the people who are getting books:

Jessica B - 2
Kris L - 1
Cindy B - 1
Christina - 2
Kathleen - 1
Carol W - 1
Lisa V - 1
Beth H - 1
Mary Grace - 4
Judi - 1

Please let me know ASAP if you want to cancel or order more books. I have until Tuesday evening to order more books. Every single city was sold out except Pensacola. I guess they are not on the couponing bandwagon!! The longer we wait, the chances are the Ultimate Book may become sold out as well but at least we got one order in!



















3 comments:

  1. I want whatever City I can get! I'd like that one ^^ because I go to Orlando often! Let me know! My email is eirizarry@flagler.edu ... I could probably buy 3 or 4 sets if need be :-) ill ask my mom too! So keep me posted! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily...I have you down for two. I filled up the other set quickly!

    ReplyDelete