Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

GREAT DEAL ON PROGRESSIVE SOUP

I have been so busy working that I have not had time to post anything!  Before work this morning, I stopped at Walgreens at the beach and the shelf was cleared of the pull-on diapers. I did, however, get a raincheck.

I then had just enough time to run into the Beach Publix to see if they had any of the Running In Running Out coupons for the Progresso soup. It was just my luck that they had taken down the display and didn't have any left. Tonight my daughter wanted to go to Michaels so I went with her. I ran into the Cobblestone Publix and was thrilled to find the Progresso Soup coupon! It was such a good deal and my husband likes to have the soup for days at work when he doesn't want much.

I was able to get 18 cans of soup, 6 bananas and a cantelope for $5.31!! The soup has an expiration date of 2014! Even if you don't have the $1/4 MQ from HERE, pairing the $1 PQ with the sale of $1.50 each, you will pay only $.50 per can. As you could see, I brought my total up to just over $30 so I could use my $5 off $30 coupon as well!

I think Friday is the last day for the coupon. If you want to stock up on this soup, head over tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment