Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

MY LOUSY WEEK

What else bad can happen?? It started with my air conditioning a few weeks ago. My husband came home from work to a house that felt like it was 120 degrees! After a call to an air conditioning repairman, the problem was fixed but we found out that we don't have much time left on the unit...oh, and guess what? Not only do you have to replace the outside unit but you have to replace the inside one at the same time.

Let's move on to the roof. An inspector came by from the insurance company and found a few loose shingles. We had to have the roof inspected and were told if we did not have 5 years left on the roof we would have to replace it to keep our insurance. Well, we have 3 - 5 years left so now we are waiting to hear from the insurance company.

Go forward a few days and now the refrigerator has issues. It started spiking up in temperature and not cooling in the refrigerator at all. I moved some stuff out in the outside refrig but still lost a lot. Tonight I was cleaning it out getting ready for the appliance repair man coming tomorrow and put stuff down the garbage disposal. Now we have a plugged sink! When we pulled everything out from under the sink, we found that the connection into the wall was loose as well as another connection and it was slightly leaking! Now I have to call a plumber!

Oh...let's not forget to mention my daughters car that had to go in today for an oil change but came out needing brakes! That bill was $180!!

I think it is a safe assumption to say that I worked this week for nothing!!

But the good news is I found a coupon online for Rotor Rooter for $20!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment