Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

NEW POLICY IN EFFECT????

I needed some retail therapy today and headed up to Jacksonville today with my husband to check out Belk's sale with the extra 40% off reduced prices. I didn't find anything at Belk but hit the honey hole at Dillard's!

I was so excited to find Not Your Daughters Jeans on clearance at Dillard's. I bought a pair of jeans, size 10 (YIPEE!!!!) and a pair of white capris for $39!! These normally sell for close to $100 a pair! I was very lucky to find them and they still have several styles left to choose from. I walked out with a big smile on my face knowing I just bought my favorite jeans and saved a ton of money.

On the way home we stopped at the SR 16 Publix so I could get my first haul of All Laundry detergent. I bought 7 of them and plan on going back to get 7 more. My total was $50 so I told him to add on 4 Hefty Paper Plates to bring my total up to $60 so I could use two $5/$30 coupons. I was told that they could only accept one and I would have to split my order. They took it that time but further orders will have to be split.

Really?? Don't they understand that we are going to use the coupons regardless of splitting the orders. All it is going to do is slow down their lines. Cobblestone still has not told me that so that means I will be doing my shopping now at Cobblestone instead of SR 16.

 Let me know what you encounter when you go to the store. I would like to post so everyone knows what policies are in place at what stores!

1 comment:

  1. I shop at the Vilano Beach store and was told the same thing last Thursday. They stated that I would have to split my order.

    ReplyDelete