Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

MY TARGET DEALS

OK...I have a minute and my internet is now finally working so let me tell you about my Target trip. I bought 4 boxes of Market Pantry Fruit Snacks for $.50 each using the $1.00 Target coupon. I got Bic Silky Touch Razors free using the $3/1 coupon from the 8/5 SS. I also got a bag of Simple Pleasures candy for free using the $1 Target coupon and the $2 MQ from the 8/19 SS.

My daughter had been asking for Dr. Scholls foot inserts and I kept telling her to hold on until I find a deal! I was able to do the following deal and get them for $.99 each after gift card.

Dr. Scholl’s for Her in-soles $7.99 ~ Buy 2


$5/2 Target printable coupon (personal care)

(2) $2/1 printable coupon

Pay = $6.98

Receive $5 Target gift card

Final Price = $ .99 each

I also bought 5 boxes of Hefty Bags, gallon size, and paid $.69 each using the $1 Target Coupon and a $.55 MQ. Finally, I used four $1 Target Coupons to get 4 boxes of fruit snacks for just $.50 each!



No comments:

Post a Comment