Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

WALGREENS RAINCHECK DIAPER DEAL

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been so busy!! It doesn't seem that it is going to get any better this next week also. I am working four days and then moving my daughter back to college (along with her awesome stockpile) on Saturday. Think of me as I walk up three flights of stairs (yes, no elevator) to her dorm room. I will definitely get my exercise that day!

If any of you got a raincheck for the Walgreens pull-up diapers last week (or was it 2 weeks ago??), like I did, there will be a $1.50 coupon in this weekends paper. The coupon is for Huggies Diapers. It doesn't specifically say Pull-On Diapers. I am not an expert in diapers so it will be up to the discretion of the cashier at Walgreens if she will take it.

They were on sale for $9.49. Use the $1.50 coupon mentioned above plus the $5 off coupon from the August coupon book and pay just $3 for a bag of diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment