Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

STEINMART COUPONS


My phone and internet have not been working so it feels so good to be back on the computer. It went down over the weekend and Comcast could not come out until this morning. It's a good thing it is not a good week for me at Publix because I wasn't able to access my computer to print any coupons I needed for the next ad. I think I will just take a week off and just buy my fruits and veggies at the fruit stand!

Steinmart has some good deals going on right now. If you are headed to Jax stop by and use the coupons and score an extra 40% off any red dot item or 20% off any Home or Sale item. The coupons were sent to me via email but I would check with them first to see if you even need them. I have gone into Steinmart and not needed my coupons at all. I just used my green card and they scanned it and gave me the discounts.

I have my eye on a pair of Not Your Daughters Jeans Capris that were originally $49.99 (which is a GREAT price), marked down 30% and then an additional 40% off that! I would get them for $21 a pair!  Now I just have to figure out how to get there to use the coupon!

They also have quilts on sale for $49.99 for queen and $59.99 for king. Just look at those pictures! Don't they look yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment