Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ANOTHER E-MAIL FROM MY FELLOW COUPONER FRIEND MICHELLE

Well, here is another e-mail from my fellow couponer Michelle. This made me laugh out loud. Guess who that person in St. Augustine is??? I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count!!

"So im checking out..and this guy in a white managers shirt comes up to bag, I'm standing down there waiting for all my stuff to total and cashier says MAN where are these people getting these blueberry coupons??? I smiled. The guy bagging then says "I just came from a st. augustine store and there we have this lady that comes in and will get 80 dollars worth of groceries for like a 1.50 all the time I LAUGUHED SOOOOO HARD....said nothing just kept laughing and walked out the store with my $.62 cents worth of stuff and laughed all the way to my car HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

No comments:

Post a Comment