Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PUBLIX 6/18/10, SPENT $18.26, SAVED 85%



I decided to go to my Publix to get the rest of the things I needed for fathers day and, of course, to pick up some more blueberries! This is what I purchased:

2 Luzianne Tea Bags
4 Great Northern Beans
2 Lays Chips
1 Pie Crust (to make that wonderful blueberry pie!!)
2 pkgs. ground beef
6 Blueberries
1 Schick Shave Cream
1 Schick Hydro Razor
1 Cantelope
2 Light Bulbs
4 Dish Soap
4 Tostitos Scoops
3 Combat Ant Killer
2 pkgs. Meatballs (these were $5.99 each and I didn't have any coupons!!)
It just about killed me to buy the meatballs without a coupon. In fact, I made a mistake. I thought I was buying the $2.99 package of meatballs and instead I picked up the larger bag for $5.99. I was wondering why it was such a good deal for $2.99! I didn't realize it until I got home and wondered why my bill was so much! I am going to need an apppetizer for July 4th, so I already know I will make the meatballs in chili sauce!

Total spent OOP is $18.26. My total without coupons was somewhere over $85.00. And to think some people really pay that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment