Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PUBLIX 6/9/10, SPENT 12.74, SAVED 76%


NOT SHOWN: 3 ADDITIONAL SCHICK HYDRO GEL
Like I said earlier, I couldn't find many deals that I needed at Publix this week. I had a raincheck for the Schick Hydro, so I bought SEVEN of them (I had already put 3 of them in my daughters bag so they are not in picture) and only paid $3. I added the chicken broth to my stock for $.25 each because they do not expire until 2011 and I will definitely use them in the fall when I start making soups again. I also added the spaghetti sauce and salsa to my stock. I couldn't resist the granola bars for $1 a box. My total before coupons was $39 and change. How quickly it adds up!! I only paid $12.74 which was a savings of 76%!!

It doesn't look like next weeks ad is good either! I will probably just be getting the Motts Apple Juice for $.50 each, eggs for $.39 each, Aunt Jemima Syrup for $1.35 each(for camping!), Edwards Singles and of course, 2 boxes of Vanilla Wafers. I see some banana pudding in my future! Also, Bertoli Complete Skillet Meals are on sale for $5.00 each. If your store will take an expired Q, use the $2 on Publix Bakery Bread wyb one Bertolli Frozen Meal from Family Is Its Own Reward book. (LU #5693) This will make your bakery bread and Bertolli Meal $3. Not a bad price for a quick meal! Make sure you check with your customer service desk to see if they will take an expired Q.

Thankfully, I have all the other staples already in my pantry so I won't have to buy much next week either. So far my total spent at Publix is $27.21 for the month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment