Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

PUBLIX 6/12/10, SPENT $18.49, SAVED 55%



My husband announced after church he wanted to go to Publix and get a loaf of bread. Well, I had to go anyways and get my Vanilla Wafers and cream cheese, so off we went. A few more things were put in the cart than I had on my list, but that is OK. We still saved 55%. If any of you printed off the cream cheese coupon I told you about earlier, pair that with the $1 off coupon in the yellow advantage flyer and the $.75 coupon that was also a printable to get the 12 oz. spreadable cream cheese for only $1 each! I also used the Target Q for the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Cookie and paired that with the Vanilla Wafer BOGO sale. I got 4 boxes for the price of 1!! Also, look for the boxes of Vanilla Wafers by the Produce Dept. They have peelies on them for $.55 worth of bananas for each box you purchase! Not bad since the Wickles Pickles were $3.49, Publix Italian Bread $3.59, and Juice $3.00, all of which I did not have any coupons for! My purchases included:

2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Deli Coleslaw
4 Boxes Vanilla Wafers
Orange Juice
Bananas
Publix Bakery Bread
Land O' Lakes Spread
Gum (not shown)
Publix Sherbet
Wickles Pickles (thanks Shannon...he read about these on your blog and now he is addicted!

I am hoping for a better week next week at Publix!

1 comment: