Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

BRAG SPOT: MICHELLE'S PUBLIX TRIP!

I heard from Michelle, a cute young mother I met on Saturday at the Parkview Baptist Church Workshop. She is getting ready to have her 4th child any day now! This is what she bought:

2 jumbo packs of size 1 huggies supreme diapers at $10.99 each
184 ct. huggies wipes $5.99
64 count huggies wipes $2.49
2 packs (10 in each pack) of energizer AA batteries $4.79 each
2 boxes of combat ant bait $4.79 each
PAID $7.42 FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE

I was more excited about the diaper deals then food !! lol

4 juicy juice bottles
2 international delight coffee creamers
2 boxes of frozen ego waffles
6 pints of blueberries
Half gallon of almond breeze milk
Box of baby cereal. :)

I got all of this today at Publix for $1.32

Thanks for your help. You have uped my coupon doings even higher then I thought they could go!!! And my publix was great, I guess on one of the orders I had more coupons then stuff...and they were like no big deal, so long as i had the right product for the coupon they just overide it...it was nice!

THANKS MICHELLE FOR SHARING WITH US YOUR PUBLIX TRIP! I would be excited about the diaper deal as well! Good Job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment