Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORIES!


The post below is from my daughter Shannon who had an awesome trip to Target today. All of you with kids and diapers, pay attention to this one! This is how you do it!! Great job Shannon. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! HA HA!!

I had an awesome trip to Target today and I just had to share! I paid $47 for what was originally $123. All you moms that buy diapers and wipes, go ahead and wipe your mouth and pick up your jaw. The diapers and wipes alone would have cost over $52. I have to say I have serious brand loyalty when it comes to diapers and wipes. Nothing compares to huggies but when you can get pampers for 40 cents, why not? I'll use them as a face wipe. I also got 6 John Frieda root awakening shampoo and conditioner, 4 Eggo's, infant ibuprofen, 8 bounty paper towels and other random stuff (what would a trip to target be without junk from the dollar bin?). If you live on a budget like most of us do and don't "coupon".....your insane!!! Go here to get all the info on serious couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment