Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PUBLIX 6/18/10, SPENT $.72, SAVED 98%



I taught a class in Palm Coast today at Parkview Baptist Church. Thank you to all who attended and I look forward to your e-mails when you let me know how you are doing! So, I had those blueberry coupons burning a hole in my pocket and I decided to stop by the Moultrie Publix on the way home. I bought the following:

15 Gatorade
2 Hefty Plates
5 Blueberries
2 Benefiber
2 Zantac trial size

I paid $.72 for all the above items! The cashier's face was so funny! I think he probably thought he pressed the wrong key. The lady behind me said "What?? You are paying $.72 for all that?? And the answer to that is YES!! And that is why we LOVE PUBLIX!! Now I still have to go to my Publix because I have already eaten one thing of Blueberries and I know when my daughter sees them another one will disappear. I have to make sure I have enough for a blueberry pie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment