Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

SAVINGS SENT FROM CHRISTY...ANYONE HAVE A EXTRA REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER THAT THEY WANT TO SELL?




I received this today from Christy who took the class about 3 months back. I always enjoy hearing from her because she LOVES saving money and now grocery shopping has become her new favorite hobby! The photos are above showing the items she bought:


Hi Judy! It's Christy again. I hope you are well! I wanted to share my savings with you!

Went to Publix tonight to get some deals that I coudn't resist (attached 2 pics for you to post on your site if you wish). There were a few things that I paid full price for (it about killed me!!): Arnold sandwich thins, ground turkey, steak, Milk, napkins, trash bags and Diet Rite. We saved about 75% on our bill! :)

1 gallon milk - $3.29
1 top sirloin filet - $2.53
1lb ground turkey - $3.26
1 - 12pk Diet Rite soda - 3.34
2 Edwards singles - $.25 each
2 Hellmans mayo - $1.60 each
1 Taco bell refried beans - $.50
1 Taco bell taco sauce - $.50
2 Fruity pebbles - $1.35 each
2 Cocoa pebbles $1.35 each
4 Boca chicken patties - $1.50 each
2 Arnold sandwich thins - $1.45 each
2 Mott's apple juice - $.50 each
2 Ronzoni pastas - Publix paid me $.11 to take out the store!!!
2 Sobe Engery drinks - $.63 each
2 Olay body wash - $1.19 each
2 Ragu pasta sauce - $1.80 each
1 Capri sun drink 12pk - $1.00 each
2 Hydro-3 razors (about time they got these in stock!!) And they tried to tell me their LU coupon was expired. I made them honor it! FREE with a penny they paid me!!
2 Publix eggs - $.39 each (used a Food Lion competitor coupon on these!!)

A couple of weeks ago we spent $75.68 and saved $131.00! The people standing in line behind us (and I always feel sorry for them b/c coupons take so long) were amazed!!

I was on your page today! Great job to you and your daughter! Your shopping trip with all the morning stars that you had to add at then end, and paying less than $4.00 for the bill...WOW!

At work today, we had a "get to know you better" type of project to where we had to write down 3 things about ourselves that no one would know. One of the things I wrote down was "my new favorite sport is grocery shopping!" :)

I cannot possibly fit anymore into my cabinets and freezer. I need another fridge! :) Any coupons out there for appliances??!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment