Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

WALGREENS 6/12/10



We had to go to Jacksonville today from the Westside to the Southside and places in between. I made my husband stop at 2 Walgreens looking for the Neutrogena Facial Soap. Finally, my last resort was here in town at the beach and YES, I FOUND THEM!!! I started with a $8 RR and my transaction went like this (smile!!)

Buy 3 Neutrogena Facial Bar Soap
Buy 1 Box of Kleenex Tissue (in ad Q)
Buy 1 Butterfinger (because it was on the counter and I needed a quick filler)
Use $8 RR
TOTAL OOP $.59
GET BACK $10 RR

I was very excited about finding the soap. My husband, on the other hand, was not so excited. When I told him I found it, he didn't say a word. I guess he doesn't get as excited as I do when I find something I have been looking all day for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment