Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

CVS 6/6/10


You won't see many posts from me this week because, frankly, I just don't need anything! I did go to CVS because I had a $5 ECB expiring in two days and I had a raincheck for a Schick Hydro 3 Razor for $8.99 and get a $4 ECB back. I had a $5 coupon so my transaction went like this:

Transaction 1:
Buy Schick Hydro 3 Razor for $8.99
Buy paper $1.25
Use $5 Q and $5 ECB
Pay $.87 OOP
GET BACK $4 ECB

When I walked into the store I scanned my card and received a $5 off 2 Almay Color Product. I was able to get the following items using that coupon and the $4 ECB I just received.

Transaction 2:
Buy 1 Loreal Infallable Lipstick
Buy 1 Loreal Color Juice Lip Gloss
Buy 2 Almay Blush
Paid $2.72 OOP

I also received on the bottom of that receipt I received a $5 off $15 and when walking around the store found a $10 off $50!! I was so excited to snatch that up off the floor!
Make sure you check your local CVS for any 75% off make-up deals. You can get some items for as low as $1 when paired with a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment