Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

BRAG SPOT FROM JOHN

John and his wife Jenny took the class 5 days ago. This is the e-mail I received from him:

Okay, Jenny made her big trip to Publix today. The total before discounts was $206.21. Her OOP was $98.26. I was there to see the cashier’s face….priceless.

I had my own trip.

8 pints of blueberries

New Right Guard deodorant

RC Cola ( I was thirsty)

Total OOP: $1.62.

I think the last line says it all "I was there to see the cashier's face...priceless". You are just beginning. You have not yet seen the looks yet!! Way to go John & Jenny! Keep those testimonials coming!


AND HERE IS ANOTHER FROM SUMMER who also took the class 5 days ago...

I went yesterday and got 4 cartons of blueberries myself for FREE and the checkout girl said “Wow… I didn’t even know this coupon was out there!”

I printed some more and am going back today for more--- since I can freeze them and use them for muffins, cereal, pancakes, smoothies, etc.

And Schick Hydro Shave gel for FREE too! Getting another 10 cans today.

This is my new hobby/ SPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment