Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

TOTAL SPENT FOR MAY FOR GROCERIES AND HOUSEHOLD ITEMS

I have started keeping track of what I am spending on my groceries and drugstore purchases. Keep in mind, this total is for not only my weekly needs, but it is also adding to the stockpile of things I already have! My total spent for May is $287.00. Since I do the bulk of my shopping on Sunday, there were 5 Sundays in May for an average of $57 a week. This was a big month especially with all the hot dogs, lunchmeat, cookies, 100 calorie packs, etc. I stocked up on. These will come in handy for all the camping trips and trip to the Keys this summer. I will try to pack all the necessities I need so I will have to buy as little as possible when I get there!

Be watching for the total next month for June!

No comments:

Post a Comment