Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

PUBLIX 6/17/10, SPENT $0...READ ON!!



I left Publix today with such a big grin on my face, I thought people were going to notice and wonder what was wrong with me!! I guess you would do the same thing when you walked out of Publix and got all the following items and THEY PAID ME $6.75!! Do you notice the negative sign on the receipt?? How awesome to open up your wallet to put money in, not to take it out!! I never meant for that to happen! I knew I would be close and when I got to the register I realized I forgot my toilet paper and paper plates. Had I bought the toilet paper and paper plates, I would have owed them about $2.50!! This is what I bought:

4 Bags Tostitos Tortilla Scoops
2 Bags Kettle Potato Chips
2 Taco Seasoning
2 Old El Paso Gordita Kits
4 Eggo Waffles
4 Bic Disposable Razors
1 Tostitos Salsa
Red Onion
Zucchini
Baking Potato
2 Bailey's Coffee Creamer
1 Bertolli Chicken
2 Pkgs. Crackers
24 oz. Sour Cream
2 Dog Bisquits
Pkg. of Ground Chuck
2 7th Generation Liquid Dish Soap
2 Pkgs. Cream Cheese
2 Vivarin
2 Phazyme
1 Damp Rid (Gloria...this one is for you!)

I think I am still grinning from ear to ear!! My total before coupons was about $86.00. My total savings at the bottom of the receipt was $128.42!!

I bet if you look close enough you might still see the grin on my face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment