Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

PUBLIX 6/11/10, SPENT $9.77, SAVED 83%



Just another quick trip to Publix with my very focused list. Like I said earlier, there is not much for me this week at Publix. So I concentrated on getting my daughters favorite, apple juice, and my favorite, Edwards Singles! I only bought 4 because I had to come home and assess the room in the freezer! This trip consisted of the following:

4 Lg. boxes of Jello pudding
8 Bottles Motts Apple Juice Medley
4 Edwards Pie
1 Eggo Waffle
2 Aunt Jemima Syrup
2 Dozen Eggs
4 ears of corn
6 Yoplait Yogurt

I actually forgot to use a coupon last week. When this happens, I usually forget about it, but this was too good to pass up! Last week I bought 2 boxes of Granola Bars. I had 2 coupons that stated you got 3 Yoplait Yogurt FREE when you buy 1 box of granola bars. So I HAD to go back with that receipt and get my FREE yogurt! I forgot a coupon for my vanilla wafers, so I will go back before the sale is over and get my vanilla wafers and bananas. Guess what dessert we will be having on Fathers Day???

No comments:

Post a Comment