Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

PUBLIX 6/19/10, SPENT $1.27 SAVED 98%


I know some of you are probably saying "She went to Publix again???" Well, the truth is my sister and entire family were over for fathers day and my sister wanted to go on a Publix Field Trip! So we did some coupon planning before hand and went off to Publix. Her shopping trip was awesome! She bought $107 worth of stuff for $1.72!! She couldn't contain her excitment and screamed when she got out of the store!!!

Well, I couldn't let a good trip to Publix go to waste, so I bought the following:

15 Gatorade
2 Hefty Plates
2 John Freida Shampoo/Conditioner
5 Blueberries (can you tell I LOVE blueberries?)
4 Vanish Drop In Toilet Cleaner
2 GE Reveal Lightbulbs
2 Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Bread

Now I am stocked up on Gatorade and plates for the summer at a price I was HAPPY to pay!!

Another reason I am so excited...I added up my totals for the month of June and I have only spent $98.26 and I only have 10 days to go! And to top it off, I stopped at CVS today and scanned my card and got a $4 off $20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment