Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 6/27/10, SPENT $17.68, SAVED 84%



Here is a list of what I bought:

2 Smart Balance Milk 1/2 gal
Bag of Sugar
Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing
Swiffer Dry Cloths
2-6 pk. applesauce
4 Fusion Snack Mix
10 Crystal Light
Mango Drink
Fresh Pineapple
Grapes
Raspberries
Kiwi
5 Fresh Blueberries
Hummus (not shown in picture because my daughter ate in on the way home!)

I took this opportunity to fully stock my pantry with Crystal Light because I had awesome coupons. The Crystal Light does not expire until 2012 and now I know I am set if it doesn't go BOGO for a while. This brings my stock of Crystal Light (my favorite) to about 50. I think my total paid for all the Crystal Light in my stock is $22.60. That would have cost me $199.50 if I would have paid $3.99 each!!! I know, call it an obsession, but I truly do drink this stuff EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment