Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

ANOTHER TESTIMONY FROM SUMMER AND RENEE

I received these two e-mails today and it just made me smile! I wanted to share them with you!

Hi Judy,

I took your class at John's church in June and have been a “follower” ever since. I haven’t quite perfected your technique yet, however each time I go to Publix, I come into work the next day and brag about my adventure and my savings…. I normally pay OOP around $40, but I save nearly $120. every trip! I certainly have no complaints about that!

I wanted to tell you that a coworker of mine (who lives and works in Palatka) took your class last Thursday and came to work Friday morning and IM(ed) me as soon as I logged onto my computer and told me she was “already addicted.”

This is the effect you are having on people!! It’s fantastic and thrilling and something for which you should be so proud.

I cannot tell you how exciting it is to check out at the grocery store these days… not nearly the dreadful occasion it used to be!

Thank you,
Summer



Judi,

I just wanted to say Thank You again for introducing me to coupons again, and in a bigger and better way. This IS fun. I'm excited and have already saved $17.00 today in just a few minutes. My husband joked me until he witnessed this. Now he's laughing with me and understanding my excitement. Just wanted to let you know.
Renee

Thank you Renee and Summer for allowing me to to show you this technique and am so glad you are having fun with it and saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment