Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

PUBLIX 7/19/10, SPENT $19.14, SAVED 74%




I walked into Publix today and headed straight to the Glad Cling Wrap aisle! I was sooo excited to add the $.25 Cling Wrap next to my Aluminum Foil and Hefty Storage/Freezer Bags. My excitment was short-lived as I stood there looking at an empty shelf. What??? How could the shelf be empty?? I headed over to find the nearest employee stocking shelves and had him check the backroom. The news was not good. They would not be stocked until tonight but the good news was they would be on the shelf tomorrow morning promptly at 7 a.m. So I may be off to Publix again tomorrow in search of the $.25 Glad Cling Wrap!

So, here were my purchases minus the Glad Wrap. I took the opportunity to use the last of my coupons for the Feta Cheese and stocked up. These are good until January 2012!!

6 Spicy V-8 (These are for my husband because anything with the word "Spicy in front of it gets his attention & these are a staple in his diet!
1 Capri Sun
2 Bags Pretzels
1 Fresh Pineapple
Shake-N-Bake
4 Edwards Pie
2 Edys Fruit Bars
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
1 pkg pens

I had a raincheck for the Pepperidge Farm Bread. When I got to the car and was looking at my receipt, I noticed she did not do the BOGO for the bread. So you will notice I deducted the $3.69 that they refunded me in cash!

The V-8 juice, which is something I purchase every few weeks, would have cost me $19.50 alone! Taking advantage of the BOGO and using coupons, allowed me to get all the other goodies for the same price I would have paid for the V-8 alone! And to think there was a day that I would have paid over $19 for the juice because I felt like I had no choice!

So what am I excited about for next weeks ad? The Smart Balance Milk!! It is on sale for 2 for $5.00. That makes a 1/2 gallon of milk $.50 when you use the $2 coupon from here. I will take milk for $.50 any day of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment