Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

PUBLIX 7/8/20, SPENT $19.08. SAVED 79%


I am taking this opportunity to stock up on Gatorade while I can get it cheap with coupons! And the applesauce...a great stock up price at $.20 each!!! These don't expire until May 2012!! I was glad to see the Hunts Tomatoes go BOGO because I was down to 2 cans. Ditto for the Rotel. The timing was perfect to get my stock back up!! I would have bought more feta cheese but they were out of traditional. Make sure you look for it in the deli or wine section because it is not in the normal place in the dairy isle. This is what I purchased:

15 Gatorade
2 Feta Cheese
1 Coleslaw Mix
2 Simply Potatoes
2 Fisher Fusion Snacks
12 Applesauce
6 Hunts Tomatoes
10 Rotel Tomatoes
1 Salad Supreme Seasoning
2 Chi Chi's Salsa

I stocked up last week on boneless skinless chicken breast when it was on sale for $1.99 lb. My total spent for the month so far is $75.91 and my next trip to the grocery store will be on 7/15/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment