Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shannon's Publix trip!


Hello couponers! Shannon here, Judi's number 2 but favorite daughter! The Jude is off vacationing in the Keys tearing up mini lobster season so I'm here to show MY publix trip! I didn't think it was such a great sales week this week but I was super excited about the FREE organic baby food. Now normally I make all of my own baby food because its super cheap and super healthy but, free is cheaper than I can make it plus its organic! I was also thrilled that I finally found Glad cling wrap because every store I have gone to has been out. I figured I would take advantage of the diaper deal too since we go through them like water. So you will see I got 8 cling wrap, 14 baby food (plus a rain check), a box of diapers and goldfish for $12! Don't think this is my trip for the week, we do eat more than goldfish and cling wrap! I just wanted to get the baby food before everyone cleaned off the shelf!
Enjoy your trip mom, I got this blog under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment