Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

MY CVS SCENERIO 7/18/10

Has anyone else noticed the lackluster sales at CVS and Walgreens for the past few weeks? Just yesterday my husband said we really needed paper towels. You would think with all the stockpiling I do, I could keep up with paper towels! Sometimes I feel like we use a roll every other day! So to make up for the lousy week, my need for paper towels, and having to use my $10 ECB, I will do the following transaction and roll my ECB's for a few more weeks. I will buy all of these on one transaction:

2 M&M's 1.00
Use $.75/2
Pay $.25 OOP
GET BACK $1 ECB

Celcius Tea $7.99
Use $2 coupon
Pay $5.99 OOP
GET BACK $8 ECB

Bounty Paper Towels 8pk. $6.98
Pay $6.98

TOTAL DUE OOP $3.22 plus tax
USE $10 ECB FROM PREVIOUS WEEK
Get back $7.99 & $1

I guess that isn't a bad way to roll those ECB's and end up with some good stuff!
Remember, if they are out of an item, get a raincheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment