Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

PUBLIX 7/2/10, SPENT $12.58, SAVED 95%!!!





WOW!!! That is all I have to say!! My receipt went from collarbone down to the floor, probably about 4 feet long!! I took a picture of all my purchases with my new camera. That was my first mistake, because as you can see, the picture is STILL in my camera! I can't figure out how to get it out of there! So until I do, you will have to put on your imaginary thinking cap and just picture everything I bought. OK, here we go...this is what I bought for $12.58! UPDATE: I DID IT! PICTURE INSTALLED WITH MY BROTHERS HELP!

2 Lays Potato Chips
7 Scotchbright Sponges
8 Reynolds Foil (I was so excited to see this go BOGO!)
12 Ziplock Freezer Bags
2 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, ECONOMY SIZE (I now have enough wipes to sanitize St. Augustine!!
2 Frenchs Mustard
4 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
2 Lg. bags M&M's
Potato Rolls
4 Gas X
2 Bic Lighter
2 cans Dole Pineapple (would you believe I didn't have a coupn for these!)
2 doz. eggs
Pkg. ground beef
Jar of pimentos
bananas
2 Goldfish Crackers
6 Curly's BBQ
4 blocks Philly Cream Cheese
2 Tubs Philly Cream Cheese
14 Motts Medley Juice
2 pkgs Turkey Breast
2 pkgs Roast Beef
Cantelope
4 Vanish Drop-in Toilet Cleaner (only 2 pictured...oh wait, there is no picture!)

...And the grand total (drum roll please) is $12.58. I think I did a pretty awesome job myself!

As soon as I get someone to help me load the software into the computer I will upload the picture.

Then I went to Winn Dixie to pick up a few things:

8 Preimo Italian Sausage
1 Maries Blue Cheese Dressing
Lg. package of cheeries
1/2 lb. geneo salami (to go on the potato rolls listed above!)

TOTAL SPENT $9.33, SAVED 83%

Then I went to CVS where I ran into my friend I miss so much, Donna. I bought:

2 cases of water
2 sm. pkgs. M&M's
4 Warm Delight Brownie

TOTAL SPENT $4.26

No comments:

Post a Comment