Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PUBLIX 7/20/10, SPENT $14.66, SAVED 71%





So off to Publix today to get the Glad Cling Wrap they were out of. I was happy to see the shelf fully stocked! This is what I bought:

15 Glad Cling Wrap
2 Bags Pretzels
3 pkgs. Top Sirloin Fillets

Total Spent $14.66
The cost of my steaks alone were $13.02...so for $1.64 I got the 15 Glad Wrap and 2 bags of pretzels!

The fun part was adding them to my stockpile of my own version of J-Mart! Those storage/freezer/sandwich/snack bags go two deep on the shelf. Isn't it fun to know that when you run out of something you can just go to your garage for it and better yet, you know that you paid almost nothing for it!! I have over 65 of those bags!

Then I got the mail and found a $5/$50 in the Red Plum. Make sure to check your flyers and grab this great coupon!

2 comments:

  1. You could wrap yourself up in it and meet your husband at the door when he comes home from work. Like in the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes ".I bet that would make him appreciate all the money you are saving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!!! With 30 boxes I bet we could have a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete