Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

PUBLIX 7/16/10, SPENT $17.27, SAVED 86%




I had to buy another camera and now I am having the same problem downloading the picture on the computer. So as soon as I figure out how to do it, I will get the picture posted!

I was excited to get some of the things on my Publix trip today because I knew they were a good price to stock up. I couldn't pass up the cherries at $1.99 lb. because the season is so short and I LOVE cherries. The cherries alone were $5.67 and I only had a $.50 coupon for them. The rest of my purchases were:

2 boxes Kellogs Fiber Plus
Celery
Cherries
2 doz. eggs
1-4pk. Activia Yogurt
2 pkgs. Rold Gold Pretzel
3 Pkgs. frozen vegetables
4 Feta Cheese (these are $4.79 each!)
2 Lea & Perrins Worcest. Sauce
4 V-8 Juice
1 Welches Grape Juice
6 pkgs. Bic Razors
2 Vanish Drop In Toilet Cleaner
1 Super Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment