Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

NEWSFLASH: PUBLIX WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT COUPONS 30 DAYS PAST EXPIRATION

It is with much saddness that I must announce that the beach Publix will no longer be accepting expired coupons...not 30 days over, not 5 days over, nada. A service will be held in my backyard today at 6 pm to throw all of our saved expired coupons in the intracoastal.

I hope you all enjoyed this luxury we were all offered at the beach store. It was good while it lasted. Now we must go back to looking at each coupon differently and join the ranks of every other person who uses coupons!

With all that said, this shows the importance of using coupons responsibly. Please make sure you always buy the item(s) you are using coupons for and please, now check your expiration dates carefully!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Judi!! I am so sorry the hear this!! (heehee) It's about time that you have to use coupons like the rest of us!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Publix on 16 said they will accept them 2 weeks past expiration. (At least that was their story LAST WEEK)! I sure hope they do not follow in the footsteps of the beach store!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had someone tell me the manager told her at SR 16, they would not accept them any longer. Such a sad day!

    ReplyDelete