Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BACK TO COUPONING AND OTHER BRAG SPOT FROM JOHN & JENNY

Well, I am back in town after a wonderful break with the family on a 5-day camping trip to Fort DeSoto in St. Petersburg. It was wonderful sitting on the white sandy beach and floating in the crystal clear Gulf of Mexico. I didn't have a computer with me and all I kept thinking about were all the deals I missied! That is one thing I have certainly learned is there will always be another deal around the corner!

My in-box was full and one e-mail was from my couponer friend, John. I always love to hear from him and hear about he and his wife Jenny's shopping trips. John and his wife Jenny took a class not quite one month ago. Here is what he purchased:

Musselman’s Apple Sauce, SIX JARS BOGO at 1.89 each

Gatorade sports package G2 mix, 6 boxes, BOGO at 2.99 each (this was the best)

Power Aid sports package mix, 2 boxes, BOGO at 2.99 each

Nature Own Bread, 2 loafs, BOGO at 2.74 each

Almond Vanilla Milk, 2.99 ½ gallon

Barilla Penne Pasta, 2 boxes, BOGO at 2.19 each.


Total before discounts $53.52.

My out of pocket was: $5.54. 96% discount!!!! The Gatorade packet had a $2.00 off each Q. I got money back!

Plus I got a rain check for the Yoplait Yogurt and the store is restocked today.

This is what is all about!! What an awesome feeling to reach into your pocket and pay $5.54 for $53 worth of stuff. It looks like he is already on the way to building his stockpile with 6 jars of applesauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment