Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

PUBLIX 7/1/10, SPENT $4.41, SAVED 93%



I went into Publix for just a few things. I was waiting on my mail to come with the extra coupons I bought for just under $2. I got tired of waiting on the mail, so I will be making another trip maybe Sunday to get my other items. This picture also shows the 10 packages of italian sausage and/or bratwurst and corn that I got at Winn Dixie. It is not included in the total of $4.41. I paid a big whopping $.84 for that. So my total so far for June is $5.25!! My total for May was just under $200!! This is what I purchased:

2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
2 Carvel Ice Cream Cakes
4 Kraft Chipolte Mayo
2 Yoplait Fiber 1 Yogurt
Land O' Lakes Spread
2 pkgs large M&M's
2 Gax X
2 Frenchs Mustard
10 pkgs Bratwurst/Italian Sausage (from WD)

I spent $4.41 on the above items!!! I was my daughter's hero when she saw I bought 2 Carvel Ice Cream Cakes. Little does she know that I only paid $4 for both cakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment