Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

PUBLIX 7/24/10, SPENT $42.53, SAVED 33%



THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR HUSBAND GOES TO THE STORE!! I wanted to go in and get lunchmeat. My Oscar Mayer lunchmeat deal finally ran out. (Remember I bought 8 pkgs and paid for less than 2). We had been running errands all over town and my intention was to just run in and get lunchmeat, plums and oh, maybe a few glad wrap! Everything else in that picture were items thrown in the cart by the darling hubby! Now I knew the lunchmeat wouldn't be cheap, $20.16 to be exact. So, if I had been shopping alone the total would have been $18.93. My goal would have been to get the total up to $30, use my MQ's for the glad wrap (-$6.00) and my $5 off $30 coupon. As you can see my total was $42.53!!! (silent gasp!!) Oh well, what else are husbands for! You can always count on them to throw a few extra items in the cart! That brings my total up to $194.15 for the month. Throw on an extra $20 for farmers market items and it brings me up to $214.15...and I forgot to buy my Smart Milk!!! That is really the only thing I wanted from this weeks ad!! (I did send my daughter back to get me 3 half gallons of milk)!

No comments:

Post a Comment