Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

WINN DIXIE, 7/23/10, SPENT $8.88



I strayed from Publix today to get a FEW items at Winn Dixie. All I could say is what a difference!! The shelves are not faced off, they were out of many things and I don't think it is because everyone shops there. With that being said, this is what I bought:

Grapes $.88/lb.
8 Taco Seasoning
2 Grill Mates Marinade
2 pkgs. Solo Cups
2 boxes Kleenex

The grapes, cups, and the taco seasoning drew me into WD this week. I had a B2G1 peelie for the taco seasoning, so my 1 free became 2 free because it was a BOGO sale!
I needed cups for our vacation so I might as well buy them for $1.50 each instead of $4.99 each when we get there. The Grill Mates Marinade was 10 for $10 and they will be used to marinade the sirloin fillets I bought last week at Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment