Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BRAG SPOT FROM CHRISTY!

I received an e-mail from Christy asking a few questions and told me her mom is learning how to do this as well. I thought about what she said below and how it is a testimony of how much you save doing this method and using coupons. This is what she said:

"My Mom is so funny…today, she emailed me her list of what she’s buying and how much her coupons are worth! LOL!! It’s all your fault Judi!! LOL! JK! I’m so loving all this money we’ve saved! Our savings acct just from the grocery savings receipts is now over $1000.00!!! And that’s in less than 3 months time when we started our savings project!"

Christy continues to do well every week and I thoroughly enjoy getting her e-mails! Please feel free to let me know how you are doing! It makes me feel good and I know others are blessed with it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment